Benny

...From my cute little brother

The author has left Chennai for some official work for a month and this is a letter written by his cute little brother to him.

Dear Benny Chetta,

How are you?Where are you? When will you come back? Lots of questions in my mind. But I don’t have a reply yet! I still, vividly remember the day,you carried a huge baggage with you bidding bye to me and our parents.You spoke lots to me before you left,but I understood nothing.I never thought it will take so many days for you to return.I’m waiting for you here.

The ball is lying on the floor,with no one to throw to me and play.Sis is happily watching the TV,as there is no one to fight with her for the remote.Mom is busy with her household works,so is dad with his office works. I’m getting used to sleep alone in our bed without hugging you and without switching ON the A\c. I’m becoming more disciplined in the dining table as I don’t dare to take those chicken pieces from others plate as I,happily, do from yours. I’m deprived of the early morning walks with you,as I have become lazy, sleeping all day. I know our parents and sis take care of me,but still I’m missing Benny Chetta’s affection and care!

Dad and mom speak about you every night,but I hardly understand what they speak.I go to bed thinking of you and expecting you will surprise me,coming tomorrow morning. But as the day dawns,as usual I’m cheated. I ponder on the good old days we spend together teasing our sis,making our parents shout at the silly things we do at home, watching movies sitting on your lap, sharing our breakfast. Lots of cute memories to cherish for a life time.Missing you Benny Chetta!

Your friends no longer come home to visit me. Do they have any problem or they are just afraid of me still ?? Why don’t they understand I care for them as much I care for you,though I intimidate them
at times.It’s my duty you see :D I guess they are missing you,just like me. I’m not getting those biscuits which your girl friend usually brings,trying to coax me! Non-vegetarian dishes have become a rarity at home,these days, as sis hates that and mom is bored preparing! So when will you be back? I very badly,need those biscuits and chicken pieces! I’m already losing weight! ;-)

I have neither got a chance to tell you how much I love you nor I can do it also.If my memories are sharp,I still remember the day I was brought to your house as a kid,the nights you helped me sleep,caring for me without limits,taking me out to show how the world looks like,feeding me and help me grow faster.Someone told me the other day I was 6 yrs old and I was shocked.Days have passed by so fast and I don’t know how long I will stil live
on this earth,as I’m getting older by the passing day! So I want you to be here with me sharing all your joys and sorrows as you always do with me! I want to hear your voice Chetta!

My inner conscience feels gulity,thinking if I was the reason for you going out of our house.If so,I promise not to bug you again….not to disturb you in your sleep,not to touch your dining plate again,not to bark at your friends anymore, not to take your shoes and socks and make you run after me. Forgive me Bro if I was wrong. Anyways I’m your cute,little bro with little knowledge na! Who else on earth can be as nice as you were to me! I want you back in my life.Please come back soon!

Where ever you are,what ever you are doing, have that sunshine smile with you! I love that smile of yours, Cheta!

P.S:I have a attached a pic of me,brooding...Atleast see that and come back Benny Chetta!

Cheers

Yours loving brother,

Tinku

FOOT NOTE: This is only post which brought a drop of tear in my eyes,after I completed writing! As I’m leaving to Hyderabad in a fortnight,I will surely miss my cute bro! Guys,having a faithful pet like a dog is a blessed and the nicest thing which can happen to you in your life time! Be blessed!

36 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Awww! he looks so cute!

    I'm sure he misses you like crazy... Have you considered getting another puppy? Something from the animal shelter perhaps? He wouldn't feel so lonely all the time na?

    hugs to Tinku :)


  2. Shruti Says:

    Aaahhh!! Such a sweet letter!! I loved it Tinku (Not benny, its tinku who wrote the letter!! :P)

    ""I’m not getting those biscuits which your girl friend usually brings""
    Pity that :(

    ""take your shoes and socks and make you run after me""
    i was imagining that tinku!! Make benny run alot!!

    Don't worry, benny will always bear that SUNSHINE SMILE!

    Love you :) (Again its Tinku :P)


  3. Ravi Says:

    Hey Ben!!! i can understand ur feelings da.... really u are going to miss him a lot and he s gonna miss u more than you do.... superb blog da macha!!! Tinku's pic is so catchy and matches with "Dad and mom speak about you every night,but I hardly understand what they speak.I go to bed thinking of you and expecting you will surprise me,coming tomorrow morning. But as the day dawns,as usual I’m cheated. I ponder on the good old days we spend together teasing our sis,making our parents shout at the silly things we do at home, watching movies sitting on your lap, sharing our breakfast. Lots of cute memories to cherish for a life time.Missing you Benny Chetta!".. really choooooooooooo chweeeettt.... :( :(


  4. Vinz Says:

    :)

    interesting and touching..!!


  5. Sai Prakash Says:

    Yup! Letter worth touching & Treasuring :). Gud!

    I was wondering how can your brother think that much ??

    "I know our parents and sis take care of me,but still I’m missing Benny Chetta’s affection and care!"

    " Do they have any problem or they are just afraid of me still ?? Why don’t they understand I care for them as much I care for you,though I intimidate them at times."

    Point is::This letter is something above u'r bro's capability!

    Why don't u bring tinku to hyd? U can leave it in my house!


  6. Benny Says:

    @ Soulsez- ya he s cute! N havn't thought of getting another puppy as of now! wil do it soon,if situation comes! As of now happy with only Tinku and he s happy with us! Thx 4 visiting my blog..keep visiting ya!


  7. Benny Says:

    @ Shruti

    Thx a lot Shruti.and ya pity me for his gf s not coming home at al :D and sure I wil make Benny run a lot..dont worry abt that! Thx 4 reading my letter

    With Love,
    Tinku :P


  8. Benny Says:

    @ Ravi... ya machi I knw I wil mis him a lot...He has been an integral part of my life for the past 6 yrs and I cant think of a morning without seeing him! Gotta manage na.. Hmm...N thx 4 checking my post at last! :) happy da!


  9. Santosh Says:

    dai..gud 1 da..beautiful is the word to use 2 describe tis letter da..seriously.really nice.but if tinku could read n write i feel it wud hav been far btr than tis..in fact tis wud b nothin.isnt tat y v love pets?..they only love...n jus dono 2 hate..no matter wat..!!
    ...n by the way as far as my knowledge goes i dono any gal whos been wit u.NW DON TEMME ITS TAT POM NEXT DOOR..!!or say some name jus 2 show off u hav 1..!!


  10. Benny Says:

    @ Vinz.. thx a lot :)

    @ Sai..nice idea..I wil bring him to hyd,but the prob is u ppl wil have to run to chennai then :) :) And ya ths post is an amalgam of his innate capabilities n his feelings missing his bro!nice u liked it! thx 4 u r comments.


  11. Benny Says:

    @ Santosh ..wel said da..they knw only to love! And even I wish Tinku really thinks like,wat I penned down here! :) thx da!

    And abt my gal frnd,u gotta ask Tinku as it is his letter! Even I'm a bit confused as I don't know whom Tinku as thought as my gal friend,as many gals come n give biscuits to him..hope he has chosen the perfect anni(sis-in-law)for himself..I wil ask Tinku abt his choice n let u knw Santosh! u stop guessing now :)


  12. Shruti Says:

    Ohh migh!!
    BENNY finally gotta GF???!
    Wow!!
    :)
    Tinku, thanks for giving this bits!! :P


  13. Unknown Says:

    wow!!wat a cute letter...am sure tat, both u n ur bro tinku wil miss each other.
    if possible, better take him with u 2 hyd.
    this post reminds me abt my"atchi"
    btw tinku s soo cute:)


  14. HaRy!! Says:

    Hey Bro.. kalakal :) or rather attaboy Tinku..thanks for leaking info abt yur broz gf matter! Hope he writes a post on that soooon :)! somehow am havin petophobia..so ena manichiru pa! but happy for yu!

    HaRy


  15. Benny Says:

    @ Shruti..Oie gf lam ila..nambunga paa!!! avan poi solran! :) He s taking revenge here,as I told abt his gf to mom the other night ;-) On a serious note,I jus added that line to add flavour to my post! Nothin serious intented!


  16. Benny Says:

    @ Gowri..ethelam over! hw to take him to hyd:) He wil be happy here with my parents n sis...N sorry 4 u r "Atchi"...Why dont u get another one soon!


  17. Benny Says:

    @ Hary anna.. Sure I wil write a post abt her soon..but first let me get one :P and petophobia wa :O strange na.. pets r too cute things on earth..why fear them! WHen u see a dog nxt time,jus give a biscuit packet n corerct panitunga :)


  18. Jayanth Says:

    hmmmm, nice one again... feels like crying.. but wat to do, that is the true la. missing a brother is something not to happen in this age....


  19. Immanuel Says:

    Wow Benny, this is really good stuff man.... Really touching sort of stuff.


  20. Benny Says:

    @ China..thx machi..so u cried?? :P hehe..smile now! :D Ya I knw it s tough to miss him da..but gotta face the harsh realities of lyf na!


  21. Shruti Says:

    See see tinku,
    benny is telling that you added flavor to your letter by telling about GF!!
    Sweet of you tinku!!

    P.S:Benny, naanga nambittom :P
    GF Illanu neenga sonna naanga nambanuma?! Yenagalukkku tinku solliyaachu!


  22. Benny Says:

    @ Immanuel.. hw r u?? long time..hw s OZ treating u.. thx 4 visiting my blog! Happy u liked it :) keep visiting!


  23. Anonymous Says:

    that is beautiful Benny....
    I sumhow feel that your name doesn't suit your way of writing..I don't know..
    u may not like it but I had to share what I think..
    you are better "thoughtful mesmerizer"...


  24. Benny Says:

    @ Rahul.. :O wats wrong with my name??? I dont know why, no other pen name suits me,as I have tried n failed.I can't get really personal with any other name N not able to get the true feelings out! If possi suggest a gud pen name 4 me! thx 4 u r suggestion!


  25. Neha Says:

    hm nice letter...well, to be very honest, i m not fond of pets, so dunno anything about them, but do people get so much attached to them? that's something...nice write up :)


  26. Anonymous Says:

    that's so sweet:)


  27. Benny Says:

    @ Neha.. thx and I'm not sure of other ppl,but I'm so attached to him..As I said it s almost 6 yrs now,so obviously v are closer now! Initially even I was apprehensive abt having a dog at home,but it took jus few minutes for me to get rid of that feeling.. jus try it:)U wil love it 4ever!

    @ Nura! Thx.. Keep visiting my blog:)



  28. very touching yaar :(
    pets are really gr8 companions who show true love to us :)
    i too have a pet quite as adorable as urs :)


    hope u dont make him miss u too much...
    come back soon :)


  29. Benny Says:

    Thx Sm and Sathish.. Ya I wish to come back soon! N wats ur dog's name da? wats d breed da?


  30. Guria Says:

    If our pets could talk, they would have saying exactly what you wrote!
    It was wonderful! :)


  31. Benny Says:

    @ Guria.. ya ya wish they spoke!! It would hav been so nice! :)


  32. Aarti Says:

    Awww, now that is the most beautiful post ever.... I know what it means to have a dog as part of the family and to go away ...

    Was away for 2days and missed my Floppy like crazy.. worried abt him constantly, wondering how he was doing.. was he alright.. was he eating alright.. sigh!!! :)
    hugsssss to the cute little guy!!


  33. Benny Says:

    @ Rahul N Aarti..Thx a lot guys:) Really nice to knw u liked it!! Keep visiting!


  34. yal Says:

    hi...
    u had expressed the same feelings i have in with me.....

    i too have two lovable pomerians...
    their name is Browny and Angy....

    but this separation is only for a few months.....

    Again we are going to be in our family....

    Only one thing to say we miss them....


  35. rini Says:

    tinku is chhhooo cute.......wen i read dis .....i literally cried...itz awsm yar........love dis letter..


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanq 4 visiting!